North Ayrshire Integration Joint Board (IJB)
North Ayrshire IJB is the constituted legal governing body of North Ayrshire Health and Social Care Partnership. It is responsible for the strategic direction, effectiveness, and efficiency of the Partnership. Our IJB has delegated responsibilities by North Ayrshire Council and NHS Ayrshire & Arran – our integration scheme describes our responsibilities.
IJB membership reflects the multi-agency partnership working approach and includes carers and people who use our services.
Full membership of North Ayrshire IJB – Updated November 19
IJB governance ensures accountability, transparency and effective efficient working.
IJB receives reports from a range of different strategic groups. IJB also reports to partner agencies, including Scottish Government.
- Annual accounts 2016-17
- Annual accounts 2017-18
- Annual accounts 2018-19
- Annual performance report 2017-18
- Code of conduct for members
- Complaints statistics
- Financial regulations
- Integration scheme
- IJB Records Management Plan
- Members expenses policy
- Register of registerable interests, gifts and hospitality
- Scheme of delegation for officers
- Scottish Public Services Ombudsman (SPSO)
- Standing orders for meetings
- Strategic Plan 2018-2021: Let’s deliver care together
- Medium term financial plan 2017-18 to 2019-20
These documents are included in our publication scheme.
IJB Meetings and minutes
IJB meetings are (generally) open meetings. Members of the public are welcome to attend.
IJB meeting dates and papers are available online – click on a specific meeting date to access the papers (agenda and minute).