Garnock Valley locality facts
- Significant deprivation
- Improving educational performance of local young people
- A low dependency ratio (a higher number of people in the area are of working age)
Garnock Valley has a vibrant community spirit, with strong support for local sports, music tradition and many volunteer groups.
Garnock Valley Health and Social Care Locality Planning Forum has identified the following priorities:
- Engage with young people to help improve their health and wellbeing
- Improve low-level mental health and wellbeing across all age groups
- Reduce social isolation across all age groups
- Reduce the impact of musculoskeletal disorders
For more information, please contact email@example.com
For Garnock Valley Community Planning Partnership (CPP) information and events, click here
What Matters to You? 2017
On June 6 2017, we asked approx 2500 local people, ‘What matters to you about health and social care in North Ayrshire?’ We used this feedback to inform health and social care plans for local services.