Need help finding information on health and care services available this winter?
NHS Ayrshire & Arran and the three Ayrshire Health and Social Care Partnerships have produced a comprehensive guide to winter health and care services.
The guide provides information on a range of health and care services, including:
- Know who to turn to when you’re ill
- Services available over Christmas and New Year
- The role of your community pharmacy
- Where to go if you have a dental or eye emergency
- Ayrshire Urgent Care Service
- The role of the Emergency Department
- Looking after your mental health and well-being
- Addiction services
- Sexual health services
Click here to read more.